Friday, June 25, 2010

NEED MORE CRAFTS!


I love making messes, especially if it involves crafts or baking! Lately I've been too busy for either, or have I? I haven't spent anytime with myself lately! Sounds funny, I know. But honestly I haven't done enough of it! It occurred to me at my Bible Study last night, I don't even put "enough," whatever that is, into devoting my time to God! As someone else put it, He wants me to get to know Him better, He wants me to spend time with just Him and Him alone! Not while Im cooking, not while Im driving but time with JUST HIM! So, Thats what Im working on! I'm trying to have better time management and devote time to God and also to myself! I don't give myself enough time either! I don't give myself the time to do the things that make me happy! So tonight I did a simple craft, that I had promised my sister I would make for her, and it made me feel REALLY GOOD! So I end this post with a promise first and foremost to devote more time to God, and secondly to myself! I will read (the Bible), craft, bake and make MORE messes! OH and write more blogs!

My simple yet satisfying craft tonight:






No comments:


Tanner hugs Baby Cole!

Tanner hugs Baby Cole!