Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week 8

As you can see we have survived the 6week mark! Amazingly I am still going strong! This is the first time I actually sat down and counted how long he has been gone, I think that has helped!
God knew just what we needed, like always, and the 6week mark was actually our Spring Break! It started out that we were going to head to NOLA, ASAP, and spend the week with my Gmaw! She is so awesome and I should write a WHOLE blog just on her! At some point we changed our minds and decided to head to Austin to buy a camper! YUP, you read that right! I bought a camper!
My in-laws were there to help me out! I got to the place were the camper was (East side of Austin) and the guy decided to tell us then that he didn't have the title! Well, we weren't going to buy it if we couldn't get the title! We ended us spending the night at Bs Aunt Donna and Uncle Rays house and the next day headed towards San Antonio because my in-laws had a funeral to attend! We decided we would just follow them around for a few days! That evening the Austin Camper guy called us to tell us he now had the title! Two kids, two grandparents and I headed back towards Austin and bought our camper! Super excited!

No comments:


Tanner hugs Baby Cole!

Tanner hugs Baby Cole!